Our Ventilator Rehabilitation program helps patients with moderate to severe breathing problems overcome their physical limitations.
Following a comprehensive ventilator evaluation by our clinical experts in ventilator rehab, we develop a meticulously planned individualized program of supervised physical conditioning, exercise, and educational and nutritional counseling. Upon overcoming their shortness of breath, patients develop increased physical capacity and an empowering optimism.
Our program results in the following outcomes:
- • Decreased shortness of breath
- • Enhanced quality of life
- • Reduced number of hospitalizations
- • Decreased respiratory symptoms and complications
- • Improved physical conditioning
- • Better self-management of a patient's disease and increased control of daily functioning
- • Improved emotional well-being
- • Promotion and development of healthy eating habits